Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

On goes life

Another day has come and gone and i've somehow managed to get through this one relatively unscathed. My nasty cough is still annoying the living daylights out of me but c'est la vie, that's the way it goes. Nothing much to report today really. It was a pretty slow day at work but my individual sales wasn't too bad. By closing I sat pretty on about 2000 AUD worth of stuff which is a pretty good haul all things considered. After work I stopped by McDonalds to sample their monstrous Double Quarter Pounder (which, funnily enough would make it a 'Halfer Pounder', pun intended). I was not disappointed as it still sits heavily in my digestive tracts. On a whim I decided to purchase Titan Quest despite a rather dismal demo experience and for some reason, I seem to be enjoying it. Has my time at GW dulled my sense of good taste? It remains to be seen.

The biggest highlight of my day is the often silly, sometimes corny and very lovey MSN conversation I had with Tina upon my return. That girl somehow manages to put a smile on my face with almost every line, and I think my face might collapse from all this grinning. As we're still in the 'honeymoon' phase it's all well and good. Still she's far more mature than anyone her age I know and silly as our conversations maybe its almost akin to building a house, one brick at a time. Before she slept she sent me a beautiful text message. Beautiful because the message is simple. Beautiful because the message is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home