Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Flight of fancy

In a rather quick turn of events today, I have decided to get myself flight tickets to visit my beloved in Brisbane. I leave tomorrow evening, and will return on Teusday. First things first though, before I can get on that plane i've got an exam to take care off. I feel relatively confident about it, but everyone knows that exams can be notoriously tricky and I have a sneaking suspicion that this might be one of those. We'll see. After the exam i'll have to rush straight to the chiropractor, then pack and fly my eager self over to the Gold Coast. It will be good for me to meet her friends and family. See where she grew up, where she came from, all that jazz.

Yes, i'm seeing a chiropractor. My spine is so screwed up, it makes Quasimodo look like Kenneth freaking Branagh. In other words, it's not good. Hopefully my sessions with the chiro will set me straight, literally. Alright, by the looks of it i've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow so I better catch some z's. I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chime said...

Good to see you back to posting. How else would I actually keep up with what's happening with you (read - waste my time lurking around instead of working). Congratulations to your sis!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home