Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

End of the line

Here comes the end of my semester! By noon tomorrow i'd be done with yet another semester and moving onto the next. But first, i'll have to get through my chiropractor appointment, dodge the exam and survive my shift at work. Then my semester will truly be complete and I can celebrate by watching Superman and daydreaming about my beloved who's still in Queensland. Bleh. I'd much prefer her to be with me. Beggars can't be choosers they say. I hate it when they're right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home