Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another day, another chapter

Well well, it looks like i've been slacking again. I suppose slacking would be an understatement but I don't hear you complaining (or anyone else for that matter) so it doesn't make a difference. To be honest, the past 6 months have been a bit of a blur. You know the kind - it's like driving too fast while you're tipsy and the lines disappear. The kind where the dashboard segues into the road and you can't quite remember where you've been or where you are. Seeing as to how 6 months is more ground than i'm willing to cover and i'm fuzzy on the details anyway, i'll just give a quick rundown of current events. They are, in no particular order, listed below :

- I'm still working at the big GW
- I'm just past a week into what's shaping up to be a very interesting relationship
- I have not moved and am still living in my lovely hobbit hole
- My older sister is pregnant
- I'm awaiting on my application to take a second degree in Mobile Computing
- My final exams loom menacingly over the coming days

I've probably missed about 50 other things but I suppose i'll be addressing them all in the days to come. For now, I bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home