Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tempus Fugit

2006 already. For someone with as much mental and emotional baggage as me, i'm still surprised as to how the moments can slip past you. Maybe I was too busy lamenting my condition. Or perhaps the dark clouds that hang so promimently on my brow distracted me from the fact that irrespective of what I feel is going on with me, life continues on merry way. Hah. All of the above and more i'm sure. Either way, i'll have my work cut out for me trying to catch up. Or maybe it isn't about catching up, it's about catching on. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home