Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Monday, December 05, 2005

I can run but I can't hide

So the Past has caught up with me yet again. I can run but I can't hide. No, that's not true. I can't even run anymore. I'm tired. I was told that writing what truly want in my life down will help. So what do I want? Simple.

I want a small measure of peace
I want to be able to live in the now
I want resolution to the things i've left unfinished
I want an end to my loneliness
I want to stop punishing myself

That's not too much to ask is it? I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home