Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bruised

I slept in late yesterday talking to Nicole. Being the paranoid person that I am, I had to break a promise in order to keetp my peace of mind. Fortunately, she was very gracious about easing my anxiety.

Throughout the day I didn't do all that much. I started rereading Smoke and Mirrors, and spent about 3 hours in the evening hammering my frustrations out on a punching bag at the gym. I felt much better after that session, though now i'm aching all over the place. My knuckles and shins are bruised, and to be honest its quite a refreshing feeling. Its been a while since i've been bruised anywhere physical and the dull throbbing aches rein my mind in whenever it strays too far. I think I might have found a way to stay grounded in the present, at least for a while. Tomorrow i'll do a cardio class and really push myself. Now that I have a bit of time, I owe it to myself to catch up on all the grand plans i've been making. On its own, i'd say today is a good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home