Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Monday, December 05, 2005

The best defense is a good offense

My meeting with Chantelle turned out to be a 'Lets bash the deserter' fiasco. I understand that she's disappointed, but she was being downright rude and unprofessional. Ah well, I have to do whats right by me, and if thats the kind of person she really is switching over might not be such a bad idea.

Needless to say, i'm not in the best of moods today. I did have a good night out though. Aaron, the staff member i'm being hired at the Games Wizards invited me to a 'staff meeting' at Pizza Hut with Nathaniel, Tegan and Andrew and we had a good time talking and stuffing our faces out at the buffet. A far cry from what I experienced in the morning for sure.

I feel bad for having to leave, but considering the circumstances i'm sure I did the right thing. What they think of me is irrelevant. To be honest its a liberating feeling to not care. I should try it more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home