Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Rear View Mirror

The exam continues. I've managed to dig up enough info to write and finish up 3 out of the 4 questions for the paper but I have yet to commit the details into actual answers. It seems that my lethargy persists through even the most dire of situations. While I remain awake I must take the time to type out at least 2 of my answers so I can get them over and done with.

I took a look through my past performance and all of a sudden it hits. Panic? No, not really. My time here is certainly running out, but what then? In 6 months there's even possibility that i'll be done with my studies and thrust out into the world. What happens next? Surely printing t-shirts is not what i'm meant to do. Music? I'll have to work on my craft much much more before i'll be ready. Go home? I don't even want to think about that for the moment. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, digging my own grave. Its one thing to go on as I have and think that I have all the time in the world. Its another situation entirely when the light at the end of the tunnel is rushing towards you like a runaway freight train. Whether i'm ready or not, it's coming. And judging by the way i've handled my situation of late, I know exactly how prepared I am to face it.

Not. At. All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home