Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Point Break

I had the most interesting morning today. After falling prey to the exhausting effects of my Law exam, I spent the rest of yesterday at work. Having very little to eat and sleep over the past few days I was already nearing the point of exhaustion. Cut to this morning. At 10.30am sharp I wake up to realize that I had slept past the alarm and was an hour late for work. To make matters worse, I was the only one opening the stall today! 45 minutes, a shower, shave, apologetic phone call and a hurried cab ride later, I finally arrived to open the store without incident. I thank the Heavens to have found such an understanding employer.

Still, its incredibly uncharacteristic of me to have slept past my alarm the way I did. I guess I really did need sleep. My reflection yesteday night looked more like Skeletor than it did me. Tonight i'm going to bed much earlier. I already feel sleep weighing heavily on my eyelids.

Exhaustion. Gotta love it when the flesh is weak, no matter how willing the spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home