Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Flaw

It looks like i'm in trouble. Then again, when am I not? I'm sitting here looking at my Law exam and a black hole just opened in the pit of my stomach. You know that sinking feeling you get when you realize that you've got out of the house, locked everything up and forget that you've left your keys inside? That feeling. But worse. Much worse. I can make it through the paper, no doubt about it, but there's very little room for error. Still, it can't be as bad as my upcoming Database exam, which will probably be much worse.

On a different note, Ramadan is over and I can eat 3 square meals a day again. Now would be the time to ask for forgiveness over past grievances. So, dear reader, please accept my heartfelt apology if i've offended you or given you cause to be upset over the past year. Knowing me I probably didn't realize it, which is what makes it worse. It means that i'm bound to repeat the same mistakes next year. In which case I apologize for that in advance. Nothing like covering yourself for future deeds is there?

If only my logic wasn't so tragically flawed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You have a great blog website. If you are interested in making money online, I can help you affiliate programs .Just click on the link in this article to find ways to make a little extra money from home in your spare-time.
Thank you and have a nice day :-)

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you live in exciting times
But the "old media" is alive and well here in the former capital of French Indochina.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my magazines related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home