Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Festival

Today my t-shirt customizing escapades took me to Newtown Festival, where Mabuzi had a stall set up to for the first time there. I remember last year's festival. I had gone alone and almost walked home with a pair of ducks. Have I really been here 2 years? I feel shortchanged somehow. Like i've been robbed of time.

On all accounts the festival was a success. For Mabuzi i'm not so sure, though i'm sure we did pretty well too. I'm opening the stall tomorrow morning in Broadway, and considering how tired I am, it might be a good idea for me to get some sleep. Once i'm done watching the Machinist, I will.

On a different note, once I got off work I had the Eye of Horus airbrushed to the back of my sunburnt neck. It isn't much and it will be gone in a few days, but for the time being I think it looks good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home