Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Who reads this anyway?

I've been thinking. Aside from the very few people that I know for sure who reads my posts (the number of which I can count on one hand), just who else is reading this? Certainly not me. I'm here to write. To let go. The blog is like a sponge absorbing my unwanted, unneeded or generally unecessary memories. Half the comments I get are from strange people who troll blogs to advertise questionable goods. I think the more important question to ask is why i'm writing this altogether.

If no one knows, who cares?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chime said...

Ahem, I think it's safe to assume that the only people reading this are the ones that you want.

Unless you plan to write on a more specific topic with a specific objective in mind, this is pretty much how far it'll go.

Who reads this anyway? Who are you writing this for anyway? Yourself? Your friends?

If a tree falls in a forest.. you know the rest.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home