Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Doom

Over the past few weeks i've gotten worse and i've gotten better, and now i'm back in good health. I'm not going to say much tonight save that I saw Doom (which wasn't bad, surprisingly) and that i've for my sister's deaf friend sleeping over tonight. It warrants an explanation, but i'll leave it to your imagination to fill in the blanks. Ta!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

The chances of you or one of your family suffering from arthritis during their lifetime is highly likely.

As a sufferer myself, I have compiled loads of free information on free arthritis reducing recipes and how to relieve arthritic pain. Come take a look ... it won't cost you anything but may save you from a lot of pain.

Kind Regards
Emily

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home