Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Wet blanket

Ah what a day! Once again, I managed to fob off the Scientologists for another day. I can't keep it up though, I might have to go tomorrow. Oh well, if I go, I go. I finished cleaning up my room and it looks presentable now, despite the fact that absolutely no one will be coming to visit, except my sister and her husband (of which incidentally I mande dinner for tonight).

Thanks to cold weather, my laundry didn't dry at all, despite a 2 hour spin in the dryer. My horoscope mentioned that i'll be the life of the party today. Bullshit! All i've got now is quite literally a wet blanket. I'm going to freeze tonight. Joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home