Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Slight discoloration

As I sit here and write, my head is turned to look upon the still wet articles of clothing I have draped across most nearby surfaces. Even placing them near the heater last night wasn't enough to dry most of them and while that isn't so bad in itself, my towel and several pieces of clothing, blanket included is covered with patches of grey. Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Either now I can go around claiming that i'm trying to singlehandedly revive the long dead tie-and-dye movement of the early 90's, or simply wear my somewhat more colorful t-shirts underneath a jacket. I think i'll go with the former. Wearing 2 layers of clothing during the Australian summer is just plain silly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very great Star wars fans, this is for you Darth Vader There's lots of information about Darth Vader

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home