Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sit (On Bended Knees)

I'm fairly tired so i'll keep this post short. I have just returned from a Boyz II Men concert that I went with my sister and a few other people. It was short, but sweet. The music was loud enough to rattle your innards and while it wasn't a very energetic performance, it was very lively and I enjoyed myself.

I had also finally managed to get a hold of Nintendogs, for the DS and I am now a proud owner of a Shetland Sheepdog by the name of Noodle. That's right, Noodle. Noodle seems to be a bright pooch and although I haven't spent much time with him, he seems to enjoy exploring the confines my virtual house. Currently, Noodle comes when I call, and sits down whenever I tell him to. Not bad.

One thing I missed in favor of the Boyz II Men concert was Absinthe Night that was being hosted by Sydney Uni's Goth society. I wonder how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home