Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Simplify

Over the past few days my efforts to simplify matters have left me in a withdrawn state, as I systematically shy away from most of the 'extras' in my life. I have thus far been successful at removing the unnecessary bells and whistles I had grown to for granted over the last few years, albeit through a large effort of will.

The most difficult part of the process is restraining myself from finding a replacement 'fix' for all the things I now deny myself. I start fasting in a few days and they way I see it, if I can make it through the fasting month unscathed, i'll be just fine.

This coming Wednesday I hope to get myself a casual postion with Mabuzi Art, a company that operates small booths at shopping centres selling customizing t-shirts. If I can make a successful impression with Chantelle, the lady I will be meeting, I should be able to get myself a modest stream of income. In addition to the obvious benefits of having a flow of income, it will also give me something to do that will take me out of the house. Admittedly I spend most of my time indoors, and having something to pull me out of the room would a welcome change indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home