Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Plush doll

There are cute Japanese dolls on display
At the market stalls
They’re lined up in rows
Little things of pink and blue and purple and black
You can never really tell what they were
(I personally think that the ones on display today look like some kind of bear)
Each doll shares the same set of eyes
You know the kind
Oversized, bright eyes
Happy eyes
(I personally thought they looked like they were on the verge of tears)
I pick one up then put it back down
And it starts to cry
One by one
They all cry
(But I just kept on walking)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home