Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Onward and upward

I'm stuffed. I just had extremely good food courtesy of my sister and right now, I can't help but think that life isn't all that bad. I had a great, quiet day, and i'm feeling rather satisfied with the fact that I didn't do anything all that important. Tomorrow morning i'll be catching Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo, and by the looks of it, i'll be in for quite a ride. Maybe, just maybe things are going to get better.

As Jewel put it:

And heartache came to visit me,
But I knew it wasn't ever after.

I hope she's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home