Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Of mice and man-whores

It turns out that Deuce Bigalow is a bit of a letdown. Don't get me wrong, it's funny. It just wasn't as well thought out as the first. There are a few genuinely entertaining moments in the movie, and in between you just get the impression that they were trying too hard. Then again, it's Deuce Bigalow. Nothing is sacred.

After the movie I had a quick dinner, got back home and had a nice chat with Ken. Tomorrow night we're going to beat the stuffing out of a bunch of trolls in Zul'Farrak. Just the way I want to spend my Friday night. Side by side with friends against impossible odds. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home