Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Mabuzi

My meeting with Chantelle went well today. If everything goes the way I think it's going, she'll give me a buzz tomorrow morning to tell me to come to a meeting on Friday. If i'm hired, i'll be paid 17 dollars an hour, and hopefully make enough dough per week to cover my rent. Still, with the influx of bills and such i'll be having, it's no real reson to celebrate. At least i'll have something to do. That alone is worth it, I think. Tomorrow i've got some bills to pay and more assignments to finish up. I might catch a movie as well, assuming I think it's justified. I'll probably make up my mind after I visit the hobby store and play a round of Hecatomb or two. I should probably also just not get ahead of myself. Sure I think i'm a shoo-in to get hired, but it's all for naught if the hours I get are terrible to begin with.

I'm surprisingly tired tonight. Maybe it's because I can hear the light splatter of rain on my windows. It's relaxing somehow. Soothing even. The room is warm, the bed inviting. Now all I need is someone to share it with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Caucus likened to KKK
A white Republican lawmaker who contends he was excluded from Tennessee's black legislative caucus solely because of his race said Tuesday that the group is even more racist than the Ku Klux Klan.
Great blogging! I was surfing blogs and found yours! Gotta bookmark Ya!

We have a good website Stock Picks all about Stock Picks and similar stuff.

Give us a visit when you have time :-)

12:09 AM  
Blogger eddyjones52487043 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home