Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cause and Consequence

It's been a long day, but an enjoyable one. As I write this I know i'm on for a good nights sleep, which is something I could definitely use. I woke up at around 9 this morning and rushed to get to Hornsby on time to meet Jess. I barely made it and we immediately went into the cinema to catch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, an interesting movie. Now i'll have to read the book to see how it compares. By the time I got back, it was past 5pm so I called up my groupmates and rescheduled our celebratory hot chocolate binge to this Friday. We'll see if that works out.

As of late i've been cutting out extraneous parts of my life that I don't need. For starters, the Scientologists had to go. Hah! I should never have signed up to begin with. Second was the network marketing outfit. I think they got the message pretty clear this time. It just isn't for me. Next on the list was no more late night, not if I can help it. As a result, i've spent the better part of the last 10 days or so going to bed before midnight and waking up just after 7am. Not a bad amount of hours and it's more than what I used to get. Finally, no more beating myself up. There are some things in life that happen for no reason, and I shouldn't try to fill in the blanks. Things happened the way they did because they happened the way they did. Sure there's rhyme and reason, sure there's cause and consequence, but to follow the chain of events that lead to the way things are would be folly. At this point i'd like to think that I can finally let it go.

Let.
It.
Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home