Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Too late

As I sit here writing this, i'm looking at the current state of my room. I'm extremely tired so i'll keep this one short. I didn't sleep a wink last night, because my sister was typing out an assignment ALL night. Me being a light sleeper, practically every keystroke kept me from sleeping. I stayed in bed until about 9am, then fixed myself breakfast and enjoyed a short jaunt into WoW. After that I did my laundry, went out for lunch, did some reading and moved my bed. Once my chores were over, I made for the gym to collect my belongings and stopped by for a short punchout session. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep that did me in, or general tiredness but I could not keep pounding for very long. On a side note, the set of handwraps I purchased go a long way in padding my knuckles and supporting my wrists. This time around, I managed to throw harder punches (which is probably why I tired so quickly) with less discomfort. All in all, the movements are starting to flow naturally, with my feet adjusting automatically as I throw different punches.

After about 45 minutes, I decided to call it quits for the day and headed to Broadway, where I had a burger and picked myself up a copy of Killer7, which after spending a little time playing is shaping up to be one of the wierdest, interesting games I have encountered in a long while. Once I put Killer7 down for the day, I proceeded to move the rest of my furniture. Now the room has a completely different layout and a better sense of space overall. I'm pleased with the results. My sister and brother in law dropped by to grab some of their things so there's even more space now. The only thing that remains is to move a small bedside table, and to reposition my bed. Other than that, it looks like the room is almost twice as big as it was before, and more open space is always good. I'd do it now, but my sister and company were a little loud taking their things, and my landlord has told me to finish up tomorrow. Considering the time, it's a fair proposal. I'm dead tired anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home