Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Stress

As I write this, i'm alternating between talking to two of my dearest friends whilst i'm watching The Life Aquatic. I'm finding it hard to concentrate. I've been finding it difficult to concentrate for months now.

I don't feel well.
I don't feel sane.

Morganne left this morning. We travelled to the airport in silence for most of the way, myself in front, Morganne and Maria in the back. Before she left we talked about nothing in particular, said our goodbyes and Maria and I watched her leave. She's in New Zealand now.

I start classes tomorrow.

I don't want to think about it. Instead I turn my thoughts to my previous entry. Over things I neglected to mention. I don't see the words. I only see what's missing.
Things I tell myself I should remember. Things i'm already starting to forget. I can't write anymore. Not tonight.

I want to disappear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wynterfire said...

I understand the desire to want to disappear. However, I've learned over the years that vanishing rarely solves anything. It leaves so many things left undone and unsaid that the regrets and 'should haves' often outweigh the benefits.

I wish that I could do something to help you to feel at least a little less stressed. In the meantime, I'm going to work on those things we discussed this morning so that we can finally spend some time together for /real/. :)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home