Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Second chances

I was awoken today by the loud ringing of Yahoo Messenger. I had slept fairly well through the night, although I did go to bed at the early hour of about 2am. Once I got out of bed, I fixed myself some breakfast, spent my first few waking minutes eating and chatting. There wasn't too much time available for me to hang around so once that was done I showered, got dressed and headed off to lunch before entering my law class. Presentation questions were allocated today, and I managed to snag the one I wanted. It involves the circumvention of Contents Rights Management present on gaming consoles today through the use of modifications. With the date of my presentation set for the next few weeks, I have plenty of time to come up with something suitable.

After class was over, I meandered around for a little while and bought Conker: Live and Reloaded for the XBox. With the purchase in hand, I went into my Database tutorial to discover that if I pass a test being held on Friday, I will be able to pass the subject and skip it, allowing me to take another subject for the semester. I intend to sit for the exam, and hope to get rid of it once and for all. If I do get through it, I will have have to decide what subject to take in order to fill the gap.

Once tutorial ended, I headed straight back home and jumped into WoW for an instance run, managing to pick up some useful loot for my Hunter. Before starting the run I was forced to call someone I had resolved not to contact. We had a short coversation regarding the issue I needed to take care of, then left it at that. One of these days she might come for a visit....I have mixed feelings about it. I might go kickboxing over lunch tomorrow, but will probably spend the time studying for the exam. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home