Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Party time

It is late, and the day has been long. I've spent a lot of it playing WoW except during the afternoon, when me and Maria met up to go ice skating. Unfortunately, the condition of the rink wasn't all that good, so we skipped it in favor of the market, and a career expo which was being held at the Hordern Pavillion. Once that was over, we took a bus into the city and parted ways. I went into K-Mart and bought a few things for my room including a steam iron and a coffee machine. I don't usually drink coffee, but I thought what the hell. It was going for half price. I can learn to appreciate coffee.

I had to call up Gayatri again today, to make sure she returns long overdue movies to Blockbuster. Given a choice I wouldn't have called at all. I think I just used the movies as an excuse. I don't know. I'm confused. I wish I could just leave things be. But I can't.

It was more WoW once I got home. This time with Raziz, Po San, Cheryl and Ken. It was good to fight alongside them once more. We formed a party and stormed the gates of the Scarlet Monastery, laying waste to anyone unfortunate enough to get in our way. I was angry. I wanted release. I still do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wynterfire said...

Ice skating.. I've never been. Someday maybe. It certainly sounds like something fun to do.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home