Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Once more with feeling

I'm back. My lack of posts were intentional and i'm not going to contradict myself by writing about what had happened over the week. My situation has not really changed, although today I signed up for a 12 1/2 hour session with a Dianetics Auditor at the local Scientology Church to see if the technique really works. My Auditor has 12 1/2 hours. If I don't see an improvement by then I shall have to take other measures to 'clear' myself. I'll write more later. Tonight I want to be alone with my thoughts. As if I had plenty of company. Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home