Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

No such thing

Well there's nothing like misinterpreting something you thought you were supposed to do. It's like a punch to the gut. It turns out that the test I was going to take tomorrow was for LAST week. I guess i'll have to sit through the semester and do the subject again. All in all it's not so bad. I'm just annoyed that I read the e-mail wrong. I DEFINITELY need to get myself fixed. I didn't do much today. I slept in, played some WoW then cleaned up the room. The vacuum cleaner I used wasn't very good, so i'm probably going to shell out for my own. I don't feel like writing today, so i'll just leave it at that. There's no such thing as a second chance, only second tries.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wynterfire said...

You're certain that there are only second tries available? ;)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home