Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Long day

It would seem that good rest wasn't in store for me yesterday night, and I spent it pretending I was asleep. I had hoped that eventually blessed sleep would take me, but no such luck. I managed to get through the day fairly well, all things considered. Although as I sit here and review it, my eyelids grow heavy and my body sinks into my seat. Maybe tonight will the night.

I cleaned the pile of dishes that was sitting in my kitchen sink for far too long and called a dear friend of mine, Suloshini to wish her happy birthday. I remember going through a lot of trouble trying to remember the date. As such her birthday remains one of the few that I remember. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I forget the birthdays of family members, much less friends. I should make it a point to make important dates in my calendar as soon as I get them.

Looking at the clock and judging by the way i'm feeling, I guess I should head to bed. I have another auditing session tomorrow, and they're supposedly more effective when i'm rested. Doesn't seem like an unreasonable assumption. I'll have to see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chime said...

Well, at least you remember some dates. I'm lucky if I can remember what day it is.

I'd have to add that EVERYTHING is supposedly more effective when you're rested. It's surprising how things like thinking and even driving improve when you have a brain that isn't half dead. ^_^

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home