Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Level 60

Ah yet another one of my trademark do nothing days. I seem to be having a lot of those of late. I suppose something should be done about it. Last night was the first night in weeks that I had slept alone. It was refreshing! I don't remember my dream, but I do know it involved fighting a dragon. Or more accurately, fighting something that was possessing the dragon. Yes I know, it's standard fantasy fare. The dream did not really end, so I have no idea what happens.

After I woke up, I had breakfast and plunged into WoW, trying to bring my secondary character up to maximum level. I could have done it in my first sitting, but I decided to hit the gym again for a repeat kickboxing foundations class (the same one that started me). It was good practice. It turns out that Teusdays were particularly busy days, and the place was pretty packed. I went through the motions again, practiced all the moves and learned a few things I didn't pick up the first time around. My trial ends soon, so I have to make up my mind about what I intend to do at the gym soon.

After I returned home, I took a nice long shower, then plunged back into WoW. This time I managed to finish the job, and tame one of the best pets available (my newly lvl 60 character is a Troll Hunter). Once that was done, I sat down to play Killer7 while waiting for dinner to arrive. It took awhile to get here, but it was well worth it. I'm currently having lamb curry and rice, after which i'm going to get some sleep because tomorrow is going to be a long day. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home