Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dawns Edge

Another day.
Another place.
A prison from which I need escape.

Another time.
Another crime.
Another price I have to pay.

Another turn.
Down one way street.
Will I ever find that which I seek?

Another sign.
That i've crossed the line.
Is there no one out there who will find me?

As dawns edge 'cross the sky.
I'm broken where I lie.
I need to run.
I need to find my way back home.

As dawns edge 'cross the sky.
Its here I fight your goodbyes.
I will not break.
I will not find my way alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home