Crystal Wings

Things change, time flies. And so do I.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

About me. Well, I COULD lie and make things interesting, or I COULD tell you the truth and let you decide, but i'd rather you just form your own opinions.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ambivalence

I'm in two minds today. I've been in two minds every day. For the longest time. Some nights I sleep easy, other nights i'm racked with guilt. For what? What is wrong with me? What is holding me back? Why can't I break this vicious cycle? I'm better than this. I'm stronger than this. I hold the key. I know what has to be done. I've climbed mountains, fought against rivers. I am resourceful, I am intelligent, and I am complete. I also make mistakes. It's okay. To err is human. It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody's perfect. Especially not me. If there's a way through this i'll find it. I have it in me. People believe in me. I won't let them down.

I won't let me down.

If there ever was a bottom this is it.

There's no place left to go except up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home